Richard Edelman, president and chief executive officer (left), stands with father Dan Edelman, founder and chairman, at the interactive touchscreen in Edelman’s New York office. Edelman grew 15.9% to $604.7 million in net fees in 2011, which is five times as big as the next firm, according to the annual O’Dwyer rankings of PR firms. APCO Worldwide, with $120.
Agency Watch: Edelman’s Fees of $604.7M Are 5X Next Firm
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Steps to Help Coordinate a Crisis Response in a Large Corporation
- How to Use Social and Traditional Media to Promote Your White Paper
- Tips and Tricks to Use Facebook's New Live Video Feature to Boost Brand Engagement
- A Job for Communicators: Just 47% of Workers Receive Diversity Training
- 6 Tips to Gain Employee and Stakeholder Buy-In for CSR Success