Richard Edelman, president and chief executive officer (left), stands with father Dan Edelman, founder and chairman, at the interactive touchscreen in Edelman’s New York office. Edelman grew 15.9% to $604.7 million in net fees in 2011, which is five times as big as the next firm, according to the annual O’Dwyer rankings of PR firms. APCO Worldwide, with $120.
Agency Watch: Edelman’s Fees of $604.7M Are 5X Next Firm
You might also be interested in:
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets