Richard Edelman, president and chief executive officer (left), stands with father Dan Edelman, founder and chairman, at the interactive touchscreen in Edelman’s New York office. Edelman grew 15.9% to $604.7 million in net fees in 2011, which is five times as big as the next firm, according to the annual O’Dwyer rankings of PR firms. APCO Worldwide, with $120.
Agency Watch: Edelman’s Fees of $604.7M Are 5X Next Firm
You might also be interested in:
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter