There’s little doubt that PR pros keep hearing this same tune: PR, marketing and advertising are becoming intertwined, particularly as digital/social media becomes more prevalent. So that means PR pros can’t just think about “earned” efforts both online and offline—they must take an integrated approach to communications. This is why communicators should be in-the-know about the paid products available on social media platforms in general, and on Twitter specifically. Why Twitter? Because there are close to 500 million Twitter accounts worldwide, and close to 200 million tweets sent per day.
Twitter Paid Products: A Little Knowledge Could Supercharge Your Social Outreach
You might also be interested in:
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns