There’s little doubt that PR pros keep hearing this same tune: PR, marketing and advertising are becoming intertwined, particularly as digital/social media becomes more prevalent. So that means PR pros can’t just think about “earned” efforts both online and offline—they must take an integrated approach to communications. This is why communicators should be in-the-know about the paid products available on social media platforms in general, and on Twitter specifically. Why Twitter? Because there are close to 500 million Twitter accounts worldwide, and close to 200 million tweets sent per day.
Twitter Paid Products: A Little Knowledge Could Supercharge Your Social Outreach
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016
- A 6-Step Pre-Holidays PR Checkup to Bring the Year to a Successful Close
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016