BP. Goldman Sachs. Bank of America. When there’s a crisis, you can be sure PR help is on the way. In April it was revealed that Edelman and La Torre Communications, a Harrisburg, Pa.
Media Relationships a Big Factor in Taking on Controversial Clients
You might also be interested in:
- How Some Brands Are Taking the Gloom Out of Black Friday
- Facebook Responds to Criticism of 'Safety Check' Disparity
- Coca-Cola, KIND Execs Discuss Link Between Products, CSR and Transparency at PRSA Day 2
- How L'Oreal Paris Used Social Media Holiday to Promote CSR Effort
- How CSR Can Help Your Brand Bond With Gen-Z