Three PR agency heads discuss the issues that come into play when deciding whether or not to take on a controversial client.
Media Relationships a Big Factor in Taking on Controversial Clients
You might also be interested in:
- Thanksgiving Shopping: Brands Justify Opening/Closing for Black Friday
- Al Roker's World Record Weather Report Makes for Easy PR Win
- Tim Cook Outs Apple as an 'Advocate for Human Rights and Equality'
- Digital PR Awards: Cause Marketing/CSR
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time