Weber Shandwick’s The Company Behind the Brand: In Reputation We Trust study, released in May 2012, finds that one out of every two consumers has lost respect for corporate leaders over the past few years. But not all the news is bad: 55% of consumers have gained respect for small local businesses.
Consumers Down on Corporate Leaders
You might also be interested in:
- How Some Brands Are Taking the Gloom Out of Black Friday
- Facebook Responds to Criticism of 'Safety Check' Disparity
- Coca-Cola, KIND Execs Discuss Link Between Products, CSR and Transparency at PRSA Day 2
- How L'Oreal Paris Used Social Media Holiday to Promote CSR Effort
- How CSR Can Help Your Brand Bond With Gen-Z