University of Arkansas director of strategic communications Mark Rushing says its never been easier to coordinate a digital public outreach effort to share ideas and engage in a larger discussion.
Five Steps to Creating Public Outreach Campaigns That Engage and Inspire
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Musical Education Nonprofit "Little Kids Rock" Tunes Into Public Relations to Help Amplify Its Charitable Efforts
- Pressure Increases on PR Agencies To Become More Business Savvy
- Bold Strategies Gain Audience Share In Hypercompetitive Marketplace
- The Path to Purchase (Increasingly) Starts With Mobile; Employee Relations A Tonic For Workplace Misconduct?
- 8 Tips For a Successful Social Media Training Program