A PRSA study of PR pros’ Wikipedia experience finds that of those who have directly edited Wikipedia for their company or client, 32% indicated that their edits always “stuck” (meaning that didn’t get flagged or changed by a Wikipedian), while 24% said they “stuck” about three-quarters of the time.
Digital Watch: Editing Wikipedia Posts a ‘Sticky’ Business
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016
- A 6-Step Pre-Holidays PR Checkup to Bring the Year to a Successful Close
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016