A PRSA study of PR pros’ Wikipedia experience finds that of those who have directly edited Wikipedia for their company or client, 32% indicated that their edits always “stuck” (meaning that didn’t get flagged or changed by a Wikipedian), while 24% said they “stuck” about three-quarters of the time.
Digital Watch: Editing Wikipedia Posts a ‘Sticky’ Business
You might also be interested in:
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets