Nikki Mitchell The premise of the good, old press release is to give all media outlets equal footing on your story. But that’s not what the media wants. Outlets want to beat other outlets, plain and simple. They want the story other outlets don’t have. As a news reporter, I fought daily for the coveted exclusive.
How to Harness the Power of the Exclusive Story
You might also be interested in:
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros