Nikki Mitchell The premise of the good, old press release is to give all media outlets equal footing on your story. But that’s not what the media wants. Outlets want to beat other outlets, plain and simple. They want the story other outlets don’t have. As a news reporter, I fought daily for the coveted exclusive.
How to Harness the Power of the Exclusive Story
You might also be interested in:
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets