PR Stuntman: Tony Hawk, skateboarding legend and judge of the Video Game Design category of the 2011 Scholastic Art & Writing Awards, rolls into New York City’s Carnegie Hall to address 800 creative teens on May 31, 2011. Photo courtesy of Scholastic Company: Scholastic Corporation Organization: Alliance for Young Artists & Writers Timeframe: Sept. 2011 - June 2012 For almost a century, one of the most prestigious awards programs in the U.S. to recognize, honor and encourage creative teens has been the Scholastic Art & Writing Awards.
Case Study: Scholastic Gets an ‘A’ for Building Awareness of Art & Writing Awards Program as It Approaches 90th Year
You might also be interested in:
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter