Year in and year out Scholastic and the Alliance for Young Artists & Writers refine and retool the PR campaign for an annual awards program that launched in 1923.
Case Study: Scholastic Gets an ‘A’ for Building Awareness of Art & Writing Awards Program as It Approaches 90th Year
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need