Year in and year out Scholastic and the Alliance for Young Artists & Writers refine and retool the PR campaign for an annual awards program that launched in 1923.
Case Study: Scholastic Gets an ‘A’ for Building Awareness of Art & Writing Awards Program as It Approaches 90th Year
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Musical Education Nonprofit "Little Kids Rock" Tunes Into Public Relations to Help Amplify Its Charitable Efforts
- Pressure Increases on PR Agencies To Become More Business Savvy
- Bold Strategies Gain Audience Share In Hypercompetitive Marketplace
- The Path to Purchase (Increasingly) Starts With Mobile; Employee Relations A Tonic For Workplace Misconduct?
- 8 Tips For a Successful Social Media Training Program