Fractured brand positioning is perhaps the biggest reason why financial services organizations have faltered in a stormy environment, but the same principles used to repair a brand apply to other industries as well.
Tip Sheet: Branding in Troubled Times: Find Your ‘True North’
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing
- Strategic Corporate Giving: Laser-Like Focus Sparks Solid PR Results
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing