As PR professionals, we all know that the communications campaign should not be the first budget line item to cut during troubled times. It is our job to prove to clients the positive impact a PR campaign can have on their business and how crucial branding is to the preservation of the company. Perception is reality and a company must do everything to sharpen its brand messaging—and keep it in front of its constituents if they want to weather the storm. This has never been more apparent than in the tumultuous financial services industry. BLOOD ON THE STREET The financial markets have never been more volatile.
Tip Sheet: Branding in Troubled Times: Find Your ‘True North’
You might also be interested in:
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns