Speed and flexibility will give you a leg up on your competition when it comes to real-time communications, says David Meerman Scott, who recently released a book on newsjacking techniques. When backup signal caller Tim Tebow was sent to the New York Jets, the famed New York Midtown institution, the Carnegie Deli, announced that it had concocted a sandwich in his honor. The “Jetbow” is a 3.5-pound monstrosity filled with corned beef, pastrami, roast beef, American cheese, lettuce and tomato on white bread, reported the New York Post. In Nov.
Time to Adopt the Newsjacker’s Motto: Always Be Prepared
You might also be interested in:
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets