Speed and flexibility will give you a leg up on your competition when it comes to real-time communications, says David Meerman Scott, who recently released a book on newsjacking techniques. When backup signal caller Tim Tebow was sent to the New York Jets, the famed New York Midtown institution, the Carnegie Deli, announced that it had concocted a sandwich in his honor. The “Jetbow” is a 3.5-pound monstrosity filled with corned beef, pastrami, roast beef, American cheese, lettuce and tomato on white bread, reported the New York Post. In Nov.
Time to Adopt the Newsjacker’s Motto: Always Be Prepared
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Steps to Help Coordinate a Crisis Response in a Large Corporation
- How to Use Social and Traditional Media to Promote Your White Paper
- Tips and Tricks to Use Facebook's New Live Video Feature to Boost Brand Engagement
- A Job for Communicators: Just 47% of Workers Receive Diversity Training
- 6 Tips to Gain Employee and Stakeholder Buy-In for CSR Success