Marketing strategies energize public relations campaigns. Unfortunately, marketing-instituted strategy is often lacking, not shared or too fuzzy to help PR pros execute on-strategy campaigns. Sometimes PR has to help marketing create strategy. Without one, PR will remain tactical, random noise without brand benefits or market traction. FOUND IN TRANSLATION Public relations is the voice of marketing.
Tip Sheet: Translating Marketing Strategy Into PR Execution
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016
- A 6-Step Pre-Holidays PR Checkup to Bring the Year to a Successful Close
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016