In the realm of communications, no group has had to do more with less than nonprofit PR practitioners. Four PR Council members discuss how they cope in a down economy.
PR Council Roundtable: Smarter PR Best Route for Nonprofit Success in ‘Crippled’ Economy
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Musical Education Nonprofit "Little Kids Rock" Tunes Into Public Relations to Help Amplify Its Charitable Efforts
- Pressure Increases on PR Agencies To Become More Business Savvy
- Bold Strategies Gain Audience Share In Hypercompetitive Marketplace
- The Path to Purchase (Increasingly) Starts With Mobile; Employee Relations A Tonic For Workplace Misconduct?
- 8 Tips For a Successful Social Media Training Program