No job function is untouched by this reality: In this economy, we all have to do more with less. This is particularly true for nonprofit communicators. In this latest installment in PR News ’ series of roundtable conversations with our three PR Councils (agency, corporate and nonprofit), our nonprofit PR Council members discuss the challenges of the weak global economy, the effects (if any) of the election year on their organizations, managing board expectations and social media, among other hot topics. Four Nonprofit PR Council members participated in this discussion: R.J.
PR Council Roundtable: Smarter PR Best Route for Nonprofit Success in ‘Crippled’ Economy
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Steps to Help Coordinate a Crisis Response in a Large Corporation
- How to Use Social and Traditional Media to Promote Your White Paper
- Tips and Tricks to Use Facebook's New Live Video Feature to Boost Brand Engagement
- A Job for Communicators: Just 47% of Workers Receive Diversity Training
- 6 Tips to Gain Employee and Stakeholder Buy-In for CSR Success