No job function is untouched by this reality: In this economy, we all have to do more with less. This is particularly true for nonprofit communicators. In this latest installment in PR News ’ series of roundtable conversations with our three PR Councils (agency, corporate and nonprofit), our nonprofit PR Council members discuss the challenges of the weak global economy, the effects (if any) of the election year on their organizations, managing board expectations and social media, among other hot topics. Four Nonprofit PR Council members participated in this discussion: R.J.
PR Council Roundtable: Smarter PR Best Route for Nonprofit Success in ‘Crippled’ Economy
You might also be interested in:
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets