No job function is untouched by this reality: In this economy, we all have to do more with less. This is particularly true for nonprofit communicators. In this latest installment in PR News ’ series of roundtable conversations with our three PR Councils (agency, corporate and nonprofit), our nonprofit PR Council members discuss the challenges of the weak global economy, the effects (if any) of the election year on their organizations, managing board expectations and social media, among other hot topics. Four Nonprofit PR Council members participated in this discussion: R.J.
PR Council Roundtable: Smarter PR Best Route for Nonprofit Success in ‘Crippled’ Economy
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016
- A 6-Step Pre-Holidays PR Checkup to Bring the Year to a Successful Close
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016