No job function is untouched by this reality: In this economy, we all have to do more with less. This is particularly true for nonprofit communicators. In this latest installment in PR News ’ series of roundtable conversations with our three PR Councils (agency, corporate and nonprofit), our nonprofit PR Council members discuss the challenges of the weak global economy, the effects (if any) of the election year on their organizations, managing board expectations and social media, among other hot topics. Four Nonprofit PR Council members participated in this discussion: R.J.
PR Council Roundtable: Smarter PR Best Route for Nonprofit Success in ‘Crippled’ Economy
You might also be interested in:
- 3 Ways a B2B Software Company Improved Its Integrated Communications
- Social Media Engagement on Video Posts Soars 163 Percent in 2015
- The Week in PR, July 27 - August 3
- PR News/Nasdaq Survey: Nearly One-Fifth of Communicators Shun Measurement Entirely
- Where Does PR Stand on Paid Social Media? Survey Shows Ambivalence About Spending