Gary Wells I love New York. It is perpetually in your face, but the city is at least honest about it. I was there once at Halloween and saw Napoleon walking down the street en route to a party. Nobody paid attention. I was there once and saw Dennis Rodman wearing a wedding dress, en route via horse-drawn carriage to a book signing of his autobiography.
Tip Sheet: Combat ‘In Your Face’ Media: Define News Yourself
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App