PR agency Conover Tuttle Pace chose a horse of a different color—the quirky mare Zenyatta—to successfully drive awareness and sales for the Breeders' Cup.
Case Study: Unique Storytelling, Crossover Appeal and an Enchanting Equine Angle Help the Breeders’ Cup Set Records
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing
- Strategic Corporate Giving: Laser-Like Focus Sparks Solid PR Results
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing