According to the “State of Social Media Marketing,” a study commissioned by software company Awareness, a majority (74%) of 320 companies surveyed rely on the help of 1-3 people dedicated to social media efforts, with an additional 20% relying on three or more resources.
Majority of Companies Dedicate 1-3 People to Social Media
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016
- A 6-Step Pre-Holidays PR Checkup to Bring the Year to a Successful Close
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016