According to the “State of Social Media Marketing,” a study commissioned by software company Awareness, a majority (74%) of 320 companies surveyed rely on the help of 1-3 people dedicated to social media efforts, with an additional 20% relying on three or more resources.
Majority of Companies Dedicate 1-3 People to Social Media
You might also be interested in:
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros