According to the “State of Social Media Marketing,” a study commissioned by software company Awareness, a majority (74%) of 320 companies surveyed rely on the help of 1-3 people dedicated to social media efforts, with an additional 20% relying on three or more resources.
Majority of Companies Dedicate 1-3 People to Social Media
You might also be interested in:
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns