PR professionals are familiar with the concept of identifying and building relationships with stakeholders—defined as anyone who might have a material impact on your business. The Internet and social media have extended the reach and influence of your stakeholders so it’s become imperative to know who they are, where they’re active online and who they’re connected to. Your stakeholders are sharing information and having conversations online about your brand. Journalists and bloggers are talking to customers. Customers are talking to one another.
Tip Sheet: Get a Grip on Conversations: Map a Social Graph
You might also be interested in:
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets