PR professionals are familiar with the concept of identifying and building relationships with stakeholders—defined as anyone who might have a material impact on your business. The Internet and social media have extended the reach and influence of your stakeholders so it’s become imperative to know who they are, where they’re active online and who they’re connected to. Your stakeholders are sharing information and having conversations online about your brand. Journalists and bloggers are talking to customers. Customers are talking to one another.
Tip Sheet: Get a Grip on Conversations: Map a Social Graph
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App