PR professionals are familiar with the concept of identifying and building relationships with stakeholders—defined as anyone who might have a material impact on your business. The Internet and social media have extended the reach and influence of your stakeholders so it’s become imperative to know who they are, where they’re active online and who they’re connected to. Your stakeholders are sharing information and having conversations online about your brand. Journalists and bloggers are talking to customers. Customers are talking to one another.
Tip Sheet: Get a Grip on Conversations: Map a Social Graph
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016
- A 6-Step Pre-Holidays PR Checkup to Bring the Year to a Successful Close
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016