The new year brings a sense of optimism to PR professionals, as budgets are set, programs are under way and that new iPad is now full of great apps. But this new year also brings a foreboding question: What are we doing with Google+? It’s a question that’s rippling across the PR landscape. Recent data on the relatively new social platform may prompt an answer to this question. On Jan.
As Google+ Grows, Early Adopters Reveal Brand-Page Best Practices
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016
- A 6-Step Pre-Holidays PR Checkup to Bring the Year to a Successful Close
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016