The new year brings a sense of optimism to PR professionals, as budgets are set, programs are under way and that new iPad is now full of great apps. But this new year also brings a foreboding question: What are we doing with Google+? It’s a question that’s rippling across the PR landscape. Recent data on the relatively new social platform may prompt an answer to this question. On Jan.
As Google+ Grows, Early Adopters Reveal Brand-Page Best Practices
You might also be interested in:
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets