Luke Lambert The moment has arrived when accountants dutifully guide us in the task of packing one year into a time capsule to usher in a new one. Balanced books in hand, we bid 2011 farewell. However, we also reflect on the world around us and the improbability of forcing months of burning rage elegantly into a vessel and sealing it shut. From the Arab Spring to the formative Russian Winter and all the Occupy Wall Street franchises in between, the struggle for change has been a messy affair. Disarray seems to be our constant companion these days.
Management POV: New Paths to Audiences Demand Recalibrated PR
You might also be interested in:
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter