Luke Lambert The moment has arrived when accountants dutifully guide us in the task of packing one year into a time capsule to usher in a new one. Balanced books in hand, we bid 2011 farewell. However, we also reflect on the world around us and the improbability of forcing months of burning rage elegantly into a vessel and sealing it shut. From the Arab Spring to the formative Russian Winter and all the Occupy Wall Street franchises in between, the struggle for change has been a messy affair. Disarray seems to be our constant companion these days.
Management POV: New Paths to Audiences Demand Recalibrated PR
You might also be interested in:
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging