It's the top communicator's job to make sure a CEO doesn't fall prey to the machinations of a "trusted" lieutenant.
Tip Sheet: Prevent the ‘Iago Effect’ From Dooming a CEO
You might also be interested in:
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions