PR News Advisory Board members weigh in on the hot communications topics of the past year and predict the top trends to watch for in 2012.
PR News Advisory Board Roundtable: Reputation Issues Define PR in 2011; Privacy Problems in 2012?
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need