Big event, small hint: Save-the-date e-mails were delivered to media leading up to the global premiere of the eforea: spa at Hilton in Short Hills, N.J. The e-mail was scant on details, while hinting about an upcoming “journey.” (c) 2011 Hilton Hotels & Resorts Company: Hilton Hotels & Resorts Agencies: Murphy O’Brien Public Relations/Covalent Logic Timeframe: July 2010 - Ongoing Diving into the cluttered space of spa brands, Hilton Hotels & Resorts needed to make a notable splash. The spa experience has become an integral part of contemporary travel, and to meet this growing demand, Hilton prepared to introduce “eforea: spa at Hilton,” its first branded spa.
Case Study: Sly Messaging and a Personal Media Relations Touch Help Drive Global Buzz Around Hilton’s Spa Launch
You might also be interested in:
- How Personal Stories Can Be Used to Fight Public Apathy on Volkswagen
- How to Find and Attract the Right Influencers for Your Brand, and Navigate the Inherent Risks
- Disney Parks' Videos, Photos Lead Travel Brands on Social
- 3 Keys to Visual Storytelling: Saturation, Engagement, Persuasion
- 7 PR Lessons From the Largest Healthcare Data Breach in History