To achieve maximum buzz around the launch of its first "eforea: spa at Hilton," the communications team concealed as many details as possible leading up to the official announcement. Mini spa treatments for journalists didn't hurt, either.
Case Study: Sly Messaging and a Personal Media Relations Touch Help Drive Global Buzz Around Hilton’s Spa Launch
You might also be interested in:
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing
- Strategic Corporate Giving: Laser-Like Focus Sparks Solid PR Results
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing
- Wake-Up Call In Survey of PR Profession
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices