Big event, small hint: Save-the-date e-mails were delivered to media leading up to the global premiere of the eforea: spa at Hilton in Short Hills, N.J. The e-mail was scant on details, while hinting about an upcoming “journey.” (c) 2011 Hilton Hotels & Resorts Company: Hilton Hotels & Resorts Agencies: Murphy O’Brien Public Relations/Covalent Logic Timeframe: July 2010 - Ongoing Diving into the cluttered space of spa brands, Hilton Hotels & Resorts needed to make a notable splash. The spa experience has become an integral part of contemporary travel, and to meet this growing demand, Hilton prepared to introduce “eforea: spa at Hilton,” its first branded spa.
Case Study: Sly Messaging and a Personal Media Relations Touch Help Drive Global Buzz Around Hilton’s Spa Launch
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike