PR pros in the B2B space are hard-pressed to shape budgets that balance today's needs with tomorrow's goals. Here's how three communicators do it.
B2B Communications: How to Fight for the PR Resources You Need During a Budget Showdown
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing
- Strategic Corporate Giving: Laser-Like Focus Sparks Solid PR Results
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing