A Nielsen report released in Nov. 2011, “Women of Tomorrow: U.S. Multicultural Insights,” looks at the world’s most powerful demographic—women—who control the majority of household spending decisions. Their influence is growing, and they are increasingly exercising this newfound power in a variety of ways.
Charting the Industry: Craft Messages of Ease in Times of Stress
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016
- A 6-Step Pre-Holidays PR Checkup to Bring the Year to a Successful Close
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016