PR News is proud to give a nod to the 15-to-Watch honorees, those rookies who, well, really aren’t rookies at all. As you will see by clicking on the names in the two 15-to-Watch lists below, they have quickly become expert PR practitioners, despite their relative brevity of their careers. We also offer some personal stats to show that their horizons expand beyond the field of PR.
All of these current and future all-stars were honored at a Nov. 30, 2011, awards luncheon at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C, which also celebrated the PR People Award winners and honorable mentions, the 2011 PR Hall of Fame inductees and the 2011 Top Places to Work in PR.
- Lauren Begley, Peppercom
- Dawn Brun, Porter Novelli Atlanta
- Nell Callahan, SKDKnickerbocker
- Brad Chase, Capitol Media Partners
- Brian Conway, Weber Shandwick Dallas
- Lauran Driver, WCG
- Kelly Hamor, Weber Shandwick Seattle
- Kelly Kalmar, Euro RSCG Worldwide PR
- Ryan Kuresman, APCO Worldwide
- Elizabeth Osborn, Hager Sharp
- Caitrin O'Sullivan, Burson-Marsteller
- Sarah Pfeiffer, Marina Maher Communications
- David J. Semanoff, Quinn & Co. Public Relations
- Radha Ahlstrom-Vij, Gutenberg Communications
- Jamie Watt Arnold, Profiles Inc.
- Caitlin Andrews, Policy Resolution Group at Bracewell & Giuliani LLP
- Erin-Marie Beals, EMD Serono Inc.
- Esteban Contreras, Samsung Electronics America
- Jennifer Ecclestone, General Motors
- Olga Karagiannis, Hologic
- Jacalyn Lee, XO Group Inc.
- Anna Lingeris, The Hershey Company
- Karen Nichols, Diageo
- Ashley Roth, Louisiana Seafood Promotion and Marketing Board
- Elizabeth Rowland, Pinnacle Foods
- Amy Savicky-Injaian, Wells Fargo & Company
- Jaime Soper, PepsiCo
- Sarah Swensson, Orange County Transportation Authority
- Michael Trupo, United States Department of Labor
- Julia Zamorska, iolo technologies