The outgoing CEO, still stung after being dismissed an hour earlier, spun around in her high-backed chair. Looking at the chief communications officer, she was quick to make her point: “You can’t let my replacement conduct media interviews for at least a couple of weeks. I need time to shore up my own support. Agreed?” What’s the role of the communicator in this scenario?
Management POV: Communications and the Revolving Executive Door
You might also be interested in:
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter