The outgoing CEO, still stung after being dismissed an hour earlier, spun around in her high-backed chair. Looking at the chief communications officer, she was quick to make her point: “You can’t let my replacement conduct media interviews for at least a couple of weeks. I need time to shore up my own support. Agreed?” What’s the role of the communicator in this scenario?
Management POV: Communications and the Revolving Executive Door
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016
- A 6-Step Pre-Holidays PR Checkup to Bring the Year to a Successful Close
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016