The outgoing CEO, still stung after being dismissed an hour earlier, spun around in her high-backed chair. Looking at the chief communications officer, she was quick to make her point: “You can’t let my replacement conduct media interviews for at least a couple of weeks. I need time to shore up my own support. Agreed?” What’s the role of the communicator in this scenario?
Management POV: Communications and the Revolving Executive Door
You might also be interested in:
- 10 Tips to Increase Your Chance of Getting an Op-Ed or Letter Published
- Video Driving Increase in Social Sharing
- Leading the Charge: 5 Steps to Get Salespeople on Board With PR
- How to Find Business Value in Instagram With Minimal Financial Investments
- A 6-Step Foundational Approach to Reputation Management Strategy