A couple of sex-related scandals take center stage, as the crisis responses of presidential candidate Cain and Penn State are analyzed.
Image Patrol: Penn State vs. Herman Cain: Start Rewriting Your Crisis Plan
You might also be interested in:
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media