A couple of sex-related scandals take center stage, as the crisis responses of presidential candidate Cain and Penn State are analyzed.
Image Patrol: Penn State vs. Herman Cain: Start Rewriting Your Crisis Plan
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications