Comprehensive local media outreach in 10 different countries helped find 24 undiagnosed sufferers of the devastating premature aging disease.
Case Study: A Needle in a Haystack: PR Outreach Drives Global Search for Progeria Sufferers in Race for a Cure
You might also be interested in:
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing
- Wake-Up Call In Survey of PR Profession
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing