A smart social media presence is vital to a company’s growth. In order to succeed, an organization must have a solid overarching social media strategy backed up by numerous campaigns. Because these campaigns are the building blocks of a strong strategy, it is important to evaluate each across its beginning, middle and end. There are three main questions that should be addressed when evaluating a social media campaign: What? Why?
Tip Sheet: Social Media Campaign Evaluation—What? Why? How?
You might also be interested in:
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks