A smart social media presence is vital to a company’s growth. In order to succeed, an organization must have a solid overarching social media strategy backed up by numerous campaigns. Because these campaigns are the building blocks of a strong strategy, it is important to evaluate each across its beginning, middle and end. There are three main questions that should be addressed when evaluating a social media campaign: What? Why?
Tip Sheet: Social Media Campaign Evaluation—What? Why? How?
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016
- A 6-Step Pre-Holidays PR Checkup to Bring the Year to a Successful Close
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016