A smart social media presence is vital to a company’s growth. In order to succeed, an organization must have a solid overarching social media strategy backed up by numerous campaigns. Because these campaigns are the building blocks of a strong strategy, it is important to evaluate each across its beginning, middle and end. There are three main questions that should be addressed when evaluating a social media campaign: What? Why?
Tip Sheet: Social Media Campaign Evaluation—What? Why? How?
You might also be interested in:
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging