Anchored by celebrity spokesperson Dayanara Torres, the Asma en Español microsite provided visitors with a bevy of bilingual information on asthma, including downloadable tools for use in conversations with doctors. Image courtesy of Hill & Knowlton Company: Merck Agency: Hill & Knowlton Timeframe: Jan. - Dec. 2010 For most, asthma is a relatively well-known disease. The word itself may bring to mind images of inhalers or its short-of-breath sufferers.
Case Study: Bilingual and Influencer Comms Breathe Life Into Campaign for Hispanic Asthma Resource Center
You might also be interested in:
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter