While the 2011 Summit on Measurement may have generated more questions than answers, what we know for sure are certain fundamental truths, such as: evaluation begins with objectives that are reasonable, meaningful and measurable.
Tip Sheet: The 7 Underlying Principles of PR Measurement
You might also be interested in:
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media