Raytheon optimized its Paris Air Show microsite for both tablet and smartphone. Content was updated or changed multiple times each day. Image courtesy of Raytheon Company Company: Raytheon Company Timeframe: Feb. - June 2011 Held every two years at Le Bourget exhibition center in Paris, the Paris Air Show is not just a destination for aviation lovers from around the world. It’s also considered the top trade event for the aerospace industry.
CaseStudy: Mobile Optimization and Content Packaging Elevate Raytheon’s Digital Presence at the Paris Air Show
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Steps to Help Coordinate a Crisis Response in a Large Corporation
- How to Use Social and Traditional Media to Promote Your White Paper
- Tips and Tricks to Use Facebook's New Live Video Feature to Boost Brand Engagement
- A Job for Communicators: Just 47% of Workers Receive Diversity Training
- 6 Tips to Gain Employee and Stakeholder Buy-In for CSR Success