Raytheon optimized its Paris Air Show microsite for both tablet and smartphone. Content was updated or changed multiple times each day. Image courtesy of Raytheon Company Company: Raytheon Company Timeframe: Feb. - June 2011 Held every two years at Le Bourget exhibition center in Paris, the Paris Air Show is not just a destination for aviation lovers from around the world. It’s also considered the top trade event for the aerospace industry.
CaseStudy: Mobile Optimization and Content Packaging Elevate Raytheon’s Digital Presence at the Paris Air Show
You might also be interested in:
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns