Raytheon optimized its Paris Air Show microsite for both tablet and smartphone. Content was updated or changed multiple times each day. Image courtesy of Raytheon Company Company: Raytheon Company Timeframe: Feb. - June 2011 Held every two years at Le Bourget exhibition center in Paris, the Paris Air Show is not just a destination for aviation lovers from around the world. It’s also considered the top trade event for the aerospace industry.
CaseStudy: Mobile Optimization and Content Packaging Elevate Raytheon’s Digital Presence at the Paris Air Show
You might also be interested in:
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros