What would you have said to Rupert Murdoch before the News of the World scandal? PR counsel has made a difference for News Corp. in the aftermath of the calamity. But damage control is just that: control. The question that PR counsel should be asking about their leadership: When I know my boss has traits that are less than desirable and that could harm the enterprise, how can I get his/her attention and prevent the crisis?
Tip Sheet: How to Tend to Your CEO’s Achilles’ Heel(s)
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App