What would you have said to Rupert Murdoch before the News of the World scandal? PR counsel has made a difference for News Corp. in the aftermath of the calamity. But damage control is just that: control. The question that PR counsel should be asking about their leadership: When I know my boss has traits that are less than desirable and that could harm the enterprise, how can I get his/her attention and prevent the crisis?
Tip Sheet: How to Tend to Your CEO’s Achilles’ Heel(s)
You might also be interested in:
- 10 Tips to Increase Your Chance of Getting an Op-Ed or Letter Published
- Video Driving Increase in Social Sharing
- Leading the Charge: 5 Steps to Get Salespeople on Board With PR
- How to Find Business Value in Instagram With Minimal Financial Investments
- A 6-Step Foundational Approach to Reputation Management Strategy