What would you have said to Rupert Murdoch before the News of the World scandal? PR counsel has made a difference for News Corp. in the aftermath of the calamity. But damage control is just that: control. The question that PR counsel should be asking about their leadership: When I know my boss has traits that are less than desirable and that could harm the enterprise, how can I get his/her attention and prevent the crisis?
Tip Sheet: How to Tend to Your CEO’s Achilles’ Heel(s)
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike