PR News often chronicles PR successes, but often just as much can be learned through failures. Veteran PR pros weigh in on their biggest gaffes and discuss lessons learned from them.
Spectacular Flameouts: In PR, Failure Is Not an Option, It’s a Given
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Musical Education Nonprofit "Little Kids Rock" Tunes Into Public Relations to Help Amplify Its Charitable Efforts
- Pressure Increases on PR Agencies To Become More Business Savvy
- Bold Strategies Gain Audience Share In Hypercompetitive Marketplace
- The Path to Purchase (Increasingly) Starts With Mobile; Employee Relations A Tonic For Workplace Misconduct?
- 8 Tips For a Successful Social Media Training Program