“Our business would be great if it wasn’t for the customers.” How many times have you thought that or even said that in jest? Customers can be annoying, demanding and sometimes just a real piece of work. On those days, it’s easy to think life would be much easier if you didn’t have to deal with them. But then you sigh, rub your forehead for a few seconds and remember where your revenue comes from.
PR and Customer Service: Every Customer Counts, Especially the Angry Ones
You might also be interested in:
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement