“Our business would be great if it wasn’t for the customers.” How many times have you thought that or even said that in jest? Customers can be annoying, demanding and sometimes just a real piece of work. On those days, it’s easy to think life would be much easier if you didn’t have to deal with them. But then you sigh, rub your forehead for a few seconds and remember where your revenue comes from.
PR and Customer Service: Every Customer Counts, Especially the Angry Ones
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App