Research shows that when it comes to communicating products and company initiatives, customers respect in-the-trenches employees the most—so get them involved with customers.
Tip Sheet: Employees: The Best Tool in Your Comms Arsenal
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Exhibition Hockey Match Makes For Great Icing on the PR Cake For Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Hertz Links PR and Customer Service As Social Channels Grow
- In Containing Damage, If You Can't Be Substantive Don't Say Anything At All
- Moving Beyond Communicators' Comfort Zone
- SMBs Boost Spending on Digital Marketing; Facebook & Fans Worth About $174 a Clip to Consumer Brands