So you think you have this PR measurement thing down. You’ve listened in on a couple of webinars, attended the PR News Measurement Conference and have a copy of the Barcelona Principles taped to your bedroom ceiling. OK, maybe not, but you get the idea. You’ve even begun to tie your output metrics to outcome metrics: morphing your “number of blog mentions for your sales team” into “number of requests for sales information.” In doing so, you’ve not only moved your PR function closer to the boardroom, you’ve enhanced your own reputation as a metrics hotshot.
The Do’s and Don’ts of Communicating PR Outcomes
You might also be interested in:
- 10 Tips to Increase Your Chance of Getting an Op-Ed or Letter Published
- Video Driving Increase in Social Sharing
- Leading the Charge: 5 Steps to Get Salespeople on Board With PR
- How to Find Business Value in Instagram With Minimal Financial Investments
- A 6-Step Foundational Approach to Reputation Management Strategy