So you think you have this PR measurement thing down. You’ve listened in on a couple of webinars, attended the PR News Measurement Conference and have a copy of the Barcelona Principles taped to your bedroom ceiling. OK, maybe not, but you get the idea. You’ve even begun to tie your output metrics to outcome metrics: morphing your “number of blog mentions for your sales team” into “number of requests for sales information.” In doing so, you’ve not only moved your PR function closer to the boardroom, you’ve enhanced your own reputation as a metrics hotshot.
The Do’s and Don’ts of Communicating PR Outcomes
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App