The latest PRIME Research news coverage tracking of top U.S. companies related to financial performance reflects—no surprise—the dour tone of America’s current economic landscape. “Not one of the six reputation attributes for financial performance falls into the overall positive range,” says Mark Weiner, PRIME’s CEO of North America. CSR is traditionally the lowest performing discipline tracked in the ongoing 10-year study, notes Weiner.
Media Watch: Financial Coverage of Top Companies Takes August Dive
You might also be interested in:
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging