APCO Worldwide's David Wescott evaluates the the success of Toyota's and Honda's 2012 social media campaigns based on six factors that help determine what makes a company successful in social media and worth supporting.
As Honda and Toyota Drive Social Media Efforts, Who Gets the Higher Mark?
You might also be interested in:
- SMBs Boost Spending on Digital Marketing; Facebook & Fans Worth About $174 a Clip to Consumer Brands
- Case Study: Exhibition Hockey Match Makes For Great Icing on the PR Cake For Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Hertz Links PR and Customer Service As Social Channels Grow
- In Containing Damage, If You Can't Be Substantive Don't Say Anything At All
- Moving Beyond Communicators' Comfort Zone