APCO Worldwide's David Wescott evaluates the the success of Toyota's and Honda's 2012 social media campaigns based on six factors that help determine what makes a company successful in social media and worth supporting.
As Honda and Toyota Drive Social Media Efforts, Who Gets the Higher Mark?
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need