Jones Lang LaSalle’s iPhone app (home screen shown here) allows employees, clients and prospects access to important company info and real estate research. Photo courtesy of Jones Lang LaSalle For Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), a Chicago-based financial and professional services firm specializing in commercial real estate, the final frontier wasn’t constructing or acquiring new properties, but securing prime property on users’ iPhones. In April 2011, with the goal of positioning the brand as innovative and at the forefront of technology, JLL marked its entry into the mobile phone application arena with the launch of its own app for the iPhone: the JLL Commercial Real Estate iPhone App. LAND SURVEY Prior to the launch of the application, Joanne Bestall, senior PR manager for JLL, performed a competitive analysis of B2B apps, how they were positioned on iTunes and what made them marketable. Bestall found that within the commercial real estate business, there weren’t many other apps in the marketplace.
Case Study: Real Estate B2B Breaks Ground for Mobile App With Internal Team Before Digging in With Industry Media
You might also be interested in:
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter