Peppercom refreshes a 20-year-old event by mixing bartending with the Olympics—and ultimately drives more traffic to T.G.I. Friday's.
Case Study: Cocktail of Strong Media Relations and Tongue-in-Cheek Advocacy Boosts T.G.I. Friday’s Bartender Competition
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need