During the critical debt ceiling debate period of July 26 to July 31, 2011, Twitter chatter concerning President Obama attracted nearly twice as many negative posts as positive ones—but a good number of them were neutral, which could bode well (or not) for Obama come election time. PeopleBrowsr took a sample of 4,500 tweets from more than 45,000 that weighed in on Obama.
Twitter Watch: Obama’s Online Rep Suffers With Debt Ceiling Debate
You might also be interested in:
- Mike Nichols’ Career Offers Lessons for All Communicators
- Computer Engineer Barbie Needs Men to Fix Her Computer Problems
- Infographic: Why Are People So Bad at Media Pitching?
- 5 Tips for Creating a Measurement Dashboard That Proves and Improves Your Strategy
- Buffalo Bills Mobilize Community for Stadium Snow Removal