During the critical debt ceiling debate period of July 26 to July 31, 2011, Twitter chatter concerning President Obama attracted nearly twice as many negative posts as positive ones—but a good number of them were neutral, which could bode well (or not) for Obama come election time. PeopleBrowsr took a sample of 4,500 tweets from more than 45,000 that weighed in on Obama.
Twitter Watch: Obama’s Online Rep Suffers With Debt Ceiling Debate
You might also be interested in:
- Why You Need a Social Media Calendar and How to Create One [Infographic]
- Clinton Campaign Roping Off Reporters Isn't the Best Media Relations Strategy
- 10 Reasons Why You Should Consider Hiring a Virtual PR Agency
- Toyota's PR Chief Resigns Two Weeks After Prescription Drug Arrest in Japan
- How the World Uses Twitter in 2015 [Infographic]