During the critical debt ceiling debate period of July 26 to July 31, 2011, Twitter chatter concerning President Obama attracted nearly twice as many negative posts as positive ones—but a good number of them were neutral, which could bode well (or not) for Obama come election time. PeopleBrowsr took a sample of 4,500 tweets from more than 45,000 that weighed in on Obama.
Twitter Watch: Obama’s Online Rep Suffers With Debt Ceiling Debate
You might also be interested in:
- How to Get a PR Hit from Op-Eds and Byline Articles
- Taylor Swift Makes Fan's Dream Come True via Social Media...Yet Again!
- 3 Steps to Becoming Your Own PR Editor
- How Some Brands Are Taking the Gloom Out of Black Friday
- 'Who Needs Media Relations? I Can Reach My Audience via Social' & Other Misperceptions