During the critical debt ceiling debate period of July 26 to July 31, 2011, Twitter chatter concerning President Obama attracted nearly twice as many negative posts as positive ones—but a good number of them were neutral, which could bode well (or not) for Obama come election time. PeopleBrowsr took a sample of 4,500 tweets from more than 45,000 that weighed in on Obama.
Twitter Watch: Obama’s Online Rep Suffers With Debt Ceiling Debate
You might also be interested in:
- Is PR Really Any Good at Turning Big Data Into Action?
- #myNYPD Campaign Draws the Wrong Kind of Twitter Engagement
- Using Social Media as a Digital Life Preserver in Crisis Communications
- Here’s Why Facebook's New Ad Network Accelerates a Trend That's Transforming PR
- PR Insider: 5 Ways to Manage Work Overload