During the critical debt ceiling debate period of July 26 to July 31, 2011, Twitter chatter concerning President Obama attracted nearly twice as many negative posts as positive ones—but a good number of them were neutral, which could bode well (or not) for Obama come election time. PeopleBrowsr took a sample of 4,500 tweets from more than 45,000 that weighed in on Obama.
Twitter Watch: Obama’s Online Rep Suffers With Debt Ceiling Debate
You might also be interested in:
- Facebook Just As Relevant As Ever for PR
- PR Insider: How Do You Know When Your Client is Ready for Social Media?
- 6 Ways to Make Brand Journalism Work for You
- Frito-Lay Crowdsources Potato Chip Flavors, But One Detail Might be a Buzzkill
- Stephen Colbert Generates Positive PR for Authors—and Himself—in Hachette-Amazon Dispute