During the critical debt ceiling debate period of July 26 to July 31, 2011, Twitter chatter concerning President Obama attracted nearly twice as many negative posts as positive ones—but a good number of them were neutral, which could bode well (or not) for Obama come election time. PeopleBrowsr took a sample of 4,500 tweets from more than 45,000 that weighed in on Obama.
Twitter Watch: Obama’s Online Rep Suffers With Debt Ceiling Debate
You might also be interested in:
- 7 Points to Consider When Your Brand Gets Involved in Social Issues
- 4 Types of Questions and Tasks to Expect at a PR Job Interview
- #CleanPowerPlan: How 5 Big Brands Communicate About Climate Change
- 4 Ways to Create Press Releases That Will Drive Media Coverage
- How Agencies Helped ExxonMobil Excite Young Audiences About Engineering