During the critical debt ceiling debate period of July 26 to July 31, 2011, Twitter chatter concerning President Obama attracted nearly twice as many negative posts as positive ones—but a good number of them were neutral, which could bode well (or not) for Obama come election time. PeopleBrowsr took a sample of 4,500 tweets from more than 45,000 that weighed in on Obama.
Twitter Watch: Obama’s Online Rep Suffers With Debt Ceiling Debate
You might also be interested in:
- 4 Ways PBS Shapes Content for Maximum Facebook Exposure
- How T. Rowe Price Broke Through the Noise With a Message About College Savings
- Want to Generate Bad PR and Social 'Dislikes?' Here's General Mills' Strategy
- PR Insider: Millennials are not the Enemy; They Just Need a Place to Thrive
- 6 Tips for Instagram: Spreading Your Message without Being Spammy