During the post dot-com doldrums, I presented an employee communication and retention program to a CEO. His response? “Bah. Where are they gonna go?” He had a point: just then, the company wasn’t losing talent.
Tip Sheet: Five Steps to Retaining Top Comms Talent
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016
- A 6-Step Pre-Holidays PR Checkup to Bring the Year to a Successful Close
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016