During the post dot-com doldrums, I presented an employee communication and retention program to a CEO. His response? “Bah. Where are they gonna go?” He had a point: just then, the company wasn’t losing talent.
Tip Sheet: Five Steps to Retaining Top Comms Talent
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App