During the post dot-com doldrums, I presented an employee communication and retention program to a CEO. His response? “Bah. Where are they gonna go?” He had a point: just then, the company wasn’t losing talent.
Tip Sheet: Five Steps to Retaining Top Comms Talent
You might also be interested in:
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets