B2B communicators require some different skill sets from their B2C counterparts; seasoned B2B PR pros reveal what they would teach to newcomers preparing for a career in B2B.
Career Wisdom for New Pros: Take the Business Road Less Traveled
You might also be interested in:
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing
- Wake-Up Call In Survey of PR Profession
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing