Communication Sciences International CEO Mike Herman suggests applying the backbone of PR—ethics, information and truth—to all social media actions.
Tip Sheet: Should We Do PR the ‘Right Way’ or ‘Right Now’?
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Musical Education Nonprofit "Little Kids Rock" Tunes Into Public Relations to Help Amplify Its Charitable Efforts
- Pressure Increases on PR Agencies To Become More Business Savvy
- Bold Strategies Gain Audience Share In Hypercompetitive Marketplace
- The Path to Purchase (Increasingly) Starts With Mobile; Employee Relations A Tonic For Workplace Misconduct?
- 8 Tips For a Successful Social Media Training Program