We are in the midst of a 21st century conundrum. Should we, as change managers and PR professionals, stick with tried-and-true social science approaches to problem solving based on years of study and proven effectiveness? Or should we “go with it,” throwing away all the old school concepts and just accept that our world now belongs to social media? In other words, should we do it “right,” or is it more important to do it “right now”? The practical answer may be that we must combine both old school and new.
Tip Sheet: Should We Do PR the ‘Right Way’ or ‘Right Now’?
You might also be interested in:
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks