We are in the midst of a 21st century conundrum. Should we, as change managers and PR professionals, stick with tried-and-true social science approaches to problem solving based on years of study and proven effectiveness? Or should we “go with it,” throwing away all the old school concepts and just accept that our world now belongs to social media? In other words, should we do it “right,” or is it more important to do it “right now”? The practical answer may be that we must combine both old school and new.
Tip Sheet: Should We Do PR the ‘Right Way’ or ‘Right Now’?
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Steps to Help Coordinate a Crisis Response in a Large Corporation
- How to Use Social and Traditional Media to Promote Your White Paper
- Tips and Tricks to Use Facebook's New Live Video Feature to Boost Brand Engagement
- A Job for Communicators: Just 47% of Workers Receive Diversity Training
- 6 Tips to Gain Employee and Stakeholder Buy-In for CSR Success