Astellas Pharma Canada's Powder Room initiative leveraged a tie-in to the Olympic Winter Games to raise awareness of overactive bladder (OAB) and provide sufferers with valuable information.
Case Study: Olympian PR Effort Helps Those With Chronic Medical Malady Find Their Way to the Nearest Powder Room
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need