Astella Pharma Canada’s Powder Room initiative provides sufferers of overactive bladder (OAB) with helpful information online and encourages them to speak up about their conditions to their doctors. Photo courtesy of energi PR Organization: Powder Room (Astellas Pharma Canada, Inc.) Agency: energi PR Timeframe: January - March 2010 With Vancouver set to host the two-week-long 2010 Olympic Winter Games and invite the masses for a fortnight of competitions and medal celebrations, traffic and crowd control issues emerged for residents and travelers alike. Since many of the Games’ events were being held at Whistler, 85 miles from Vancouver, long lineups and intense traffic along the Sea-to-Sky Highway seemed unavoidable. For the estimated one-third of Canadians who suffer from overactive bladder (OAB)—a chronic medical condition that causes the constant urge to urinate, even when the bladder is not full—a traffic-laden 85-mile journey might nix any plans of attending an Olympic event.
Case Study: Olympian PR Effort Helps Those With Chronic Medical Malady Find Their Way to the Nearest Powder Room
You might also be interested in:
- 10 Tips to Increase Your Chance of Getting an Op-Ed or Letter Published
- Video Driving Increase in Social Sharing
- Leading the Charge: 5 Steps to Get Salespeople on Board With PR
- How to Find Business Value in Instagram With Minimal Financial Investments
- A 6-Step Foundational Approach to Reputation Management Strategy