In today’s global economy, more and more small- to mid-size companies are entering international markets. For those organizations that want to invest in and grow their brands globally through strategic marketing and public relations, going with a multinational PR agency is no longer the only option. Today, there are international networks of independent PR agencies that provide an alternative to organizations seeking the personalized attention of a smaller PR shop, as well as the international expertise of a multinational PR firm. These agencies are connected through one entity, exchange information and have standardized practices, but exist in geographies across the globe. While they are part of an organization spanning many countries, employing hundreds of professionals and with millions of dollars in revenue, each agency within that larger group is an independent PR firm that offers the local know-how and expertise to meet and exceed client expectations.
Tip Sheet: Going International? Consider an Agency Network
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016
- A 6-Step Pre-Holidays PR Checkup to Bring the Year to a Successful Close
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016