In today’s global economy, more and more small- to mid-size companies are entering international markets. For those organizations that want to invest in and grow their brands globally through strategic marketing and public relations, going with a multinational PR agency is no longer the only option. Today, there are international networks of independent PR agencies that provide an alternative to organizations seeking the personalized attention of a smaller PR shop, as well as the international expertise of a multinational PR firm. These agencies are connected through one entity, exchange information and have standardized practices, but exist in geographies across the globe. While they are part of an organization spanning many countries, employing hundreds of professionals and with millions of dollars in revenue, each agency within that larger group is an independent PR firm that offers the local know-how and expertise to meet and exceed client expectations.
Tip Sheet: Going International? Consider an Agency Network
You might also be interested in:
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros