For the first time since 2009, major news coverage related to senior leadership of America’s largest companies is the most positive driving force of corporate reputation in the media. Exclusive analysis by PRIME Research also finds CSR moving into positive media territory for the first time in years.
Media Beat: Corporate Leaders Top Reputation Driver
You might also be interested in:
- #PowerOfPR: 4 Ways to Know You're Measuring the Right PR Activities
- Instagram, Now Bigger Than Twitter, Introduces 'Carousel Ad' Feature
- PR Insider: Driving Influence With Earned Media Relations
- 5 Tips for Using Snapchat for Brand Communications
- Infographic: Tips to Help You Ace Your PR Internship Interview