For the first time since 2009, major news coverage related to senior leadership of America’s largest companies is the most positive driving force of corporate reputation in the media. Exclusive analysis by PRIME Research also finds CSR moving into positive media territory for the first time in years.
Media Beat: Corporate Leaders Top Reputation Driver
You might also be interested in:
- 10 Reasons Why You Should Consider Hiring a Virtual PR Agency
- Toyota's PR Chief Resigns Two Weeks After Prescription Drug Arrest in Japan
- How the World Uses Twitter in 2015 [Infographic]
- Media Relations Lessons From the Supreme Court's Obamacare Ruling
- Teach a CEO to Tweet and You'll Get Social Media Buy-In for a Lifetime