For the first time since 2009, major news coverage related to senior leadership of America’s largest companies is the most positive driving force of corporate reputation in the media. Exclusive analysis by PRIME Research also finds CSR moving into positive media territory for the first time in years.
Media Beat: Corporate Leaders Top Reputation Driver
You might also be interested in:
- 7 Points to Consider When Your Brand Gets Involved in Social Issues
- 4 Types of Questions and Tasks to Expect at a PR Job Interview
- #CleanPowerPlan: How 5 Big Brands Communicate About Climate Change
- 4 Ways to Create Press Releases That Will Drive Media Coverage
- How Agencies Helped ExxonMobil Excite Young Audiences About Engineering