Communicators and key execs need not only to speak effectively, they also need to listen and observe. For your next important meeting, keep in mind these nonverbal cues from executive coach Carol Kinsey Goman.
Interpreting the Sound of Silence: Six Nonverbal Cues to Key In On
You might also be interested in:
- 10 Reasons Why You Should Consider Hiring a Virtual PR Agency
- Toyota's PR Chief Resigns Two Weeks After Prescription Drug Arrest in Japan
- How the World Uses Twitter in 2015 [Infographic]
- Media Relations Lessons From the Supreme Court's Obamacare Ruling
- Teach a CEO to Tweet and You'll Get Social Media Buy-In for a Lifetime