Communicators and key execs need not only to speak effectively, they also need to listen and observe. For your next important meeting, keep in mind these nonverbal cues from executive coach Carol Kinsey Goman.
Interpreting the Sound of Silence: Six Nonverbal Cues to Key In On
You might also be interested in:
- 3 Super Bowl Messaging Strategies for Brands That Didn't Buy a TV Ad
- Shake Shack Delivers Burgers and a Strong Message with IPO
- Are You a Great Boss? See Which Tips From PR Pros You Follow
- 5 Ways to Improve Google Search Rankings for Your Content
- Comcast Is Sorry for Changing Customer's Name to 'A**hole Brown' on Bill