Communicators and key execs need not only to speak effectively, they also need to listen and observe. For your next important meeting, keep in mind these nonverbal cues from executive coach Carol Kinsey Goman.
Interpreting the Sound of Silence: Six Nonverbal Cues to Key In On
You might also be interested in:
- Mike Nichols’ Career Offers Lessons for All Communicators
- Computer Engineer Barbie Needs Men to Fix Her Computer Problems
- Infographic: Why Are People So Bad at Media Pitching?
- 5 Tips for Creating a Measurement Dashboard That Proves and Improves Your Strategy
- Buffalo Bills Mobilize Community for Stadium Snow Removal