How much does the public “like” the best corporate citizens? PR News is tracking companies on Facebook that the public perceives are tops in CSR, from a list compiled by Boston College Center for Corporate Citizenship. Included are official corporate pages, plus notable product pages. For now (as of 1/21/11), it looks like technology and food and beverage outfits are the most likable. CSR Rank Company CSR Index Corporate Page Likes Notable Product Page Likes Total People that "Like" 1 Johnson & Johnson 82.
Data Point: The Top Corporate Citizens and Their Presence on Facebook
You might also be interested in:
- How Some Brands Are Taking the Gloom Out of Black Friday
- Facebook Responds to Criticism of 'Safety Check' Disparity
- Coca-Cola, KIND Execs Discuss Link Between Products, CSR and Transparency at PRSA Day 2
- How L'Oreal Paris Used Social Media Holiday to Promote CSR Effort
- How CSR Can Help Your Brand Bond With Gen-Z